The 2024 NFL Draft declaration deadline is quickly approaching, and college football players across the country have some big decisions to make. By January 15, players must declare for the draft if they meet the requirement of being three years removed from high school. Some top players may choose to return to school or enter the transfer portal in hopes of improving their draft stock.
At CFBReport.com, we have been closely following these player decisions and have compiled a comprehensive list of those who have declared for the draft, returned to school, or transferred to another school. This list includes players who will be participating in college all-star games as well as their previous and current schools if they have transferred.
Here are just a few of the notable players who have made their decisions:
- Austin Reed from Western Kentucky will be participating in the Shrine Game
- Ben Bryant from Northwestern will be participating in the Hula Bowl
- Bo Nix from Oregon will be participating in the Senior Bowl
- Brennan Armstrong from NC State has decided to return to school
- Caleb Williams from USC has declared for the draft
- Emory Jones from Cincinnati has declared for the draft
- Gavin Hardison from UTEP has declared for the draft
These are just a small sample of the players who have made their decisions, and the list goes on with many more talented athletes. We will continue to